GCNJ Life Membership Privileges:
- You can attend any ONE school or symposium during a fiscal year (but not for credit) at a reduced rate of 10%. There is no discount on luncheon charges.
- You will have special seating privileges when you attend a conference or other state meetings. Special Life Member Seating must be requested on the reservation form. Registration and meal charges are not included in this privilege status.
- New Life Members will receive a Life Membership Card and an “Official Thank You Letter.” In addition, you will receive recognition at the Annual Luncheon each June and you will receive by email, the “News Leaf” newsletter four times a year
- There is a Life Members Scrapbook. If you are a Life Member and would like your picture included in the scrapbook, please send your picture to Irene Saptuo.
GCNJ Life Membership Eligibility and Cost:
- You must be an active or sustaining member of a member club of GCNJ.
- The cost is a tax deductible donation of $150.00 for either Headquarters and the Endowment Fund or the Scholarship Fund, or your donation can be divided between the funds.
PLEASE NOTE! Life membership is in addition to your Regular Club Membership. It DOES NOT cover either GCNJ dues or fees or the individual club dues or fees but it does provide the privileges listed. Please click here for further information and to access the application.
We strongly encourage you to Honor Your Outgoing Club President by enrolling him/her in The Life Membership Program as a Thank You for his/her time and commitment to your club.
If you have any questions, concerns or recommendations regarding Life Membership, please feel free to contact me.
My contact information is as follows:
16 Dearborn Drive
Holmdel, NJ 07733
or email email@example.com.
Life Membership Chair